Who we are?
We know how difficult it is to adapt to a different country, often without knowing much about the place or speaking the language.
We aim to assist, support, motivate and build self-confidence through a support network for Brazilian women in the UK.
Our purpose is to help them and their families integrate into society, socially, culturally and professionally and inform them about opportunities for development.
We provide information on various topics that help women integrate, understand their rights and obligations as citizens in UK society, and meet specific needs in matters related to education, health, culture, women’s rights, professional life, etc..
We want to encourage Brazilian women to feel at home in the UK and welcome them to get involved with the various projects we are developing in partnership with local institutions and groups in other countries.
What do we do?
- We promote free English classes, body exercises, and complimentary weekly meditation.
- We do workshops and interviews with specialists who can help you understand different aspects of the UK.
- We provide information through the Brazilian Women’s Booklet in the UK and guide women experiencing any type of violence.
- We offer support programs for professional development, such as mentoring and career expansion.
- We promote meetings and events, bringing information while listening to women’s needs to understand what works and actions we can encourage and thus contribute to a better life.
- We listen and give voice so that people can provide us with suggestions on topics and actions that we can address in the future.
- We celebrate and have fun together through meetings and outings, where we strengthen our connections and create our support network.
- The actions and projects are carried out by volunteers committed to searching for relevant initiatives aimed at integration that benefit Brazilian women in the UK.